Visual Brand Identity
Our number one focus and specialty is creating custom strategy and design around your business’s brand visuals. Learn more about why your business needs a strategically designed visual brand identity here.
Brand Style Guide
Once your brand identity is established, retainer services are available for regular, recurring, pre-designed, templated collateral.
Event Poster Graphics
Podcast Episode Graphics
Recurring Social Media Graphics
Á La Carte Services
Campaign Design & Strategy
Business Naming Assistance
A community of self-employed individuals, in the Syracuse, NY area, providing support, perspective, and expertise — helping one another grow our businesses. SELF Digital (coming soon): a membership-based digital library of resources accessible to all.
We hold events/meetups ranging from group discussions to workshops and talks.
Follow us via our social media links, below, for updated event info and news.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Work in Progress (WIP) is an online community and accelerator program for freelancers and solo entrepreneurs.
During the Fall and Winter of 2020, Nicola Black and Alex Hillman worked together as co-designers and co-collaborators to bring this program to life during the pandemic. The first 4-month season launched in January 2021. Visit joinwip.com for more info and to apply for future seasons.
Speaking / Workshops
Founder, Nicola Black, is available for speaking engagement / workshop opportunities. Please use our contact page to reach out (button below links to page). When you do, please have details about your event (including dates, time, compensation, event info, and all requirements) ready to share with us. Thank you for your interest!
- Freelancers Union Philadelphia Spark Leader
- SELF Philly Co-Director (monthly talks and workshops)
- SELF Syracuse Co-Director (monthly talks and workshops)
- South Jersey Creatives (monthly talks and workshops)
- SketchyCon 2009 Featured Speaker
- Charter-Tech High School for the Performing Arts, Somers Point, NJ: Graphic Design Presentation to Graduating Students
- Tell Me A Story Live Show, Philadelphia, PA – Heroes & Villains – July, 2019
- Indy Hall Roundtable Series Panel: “Journeying Through Career Expansion” – February, 2021